066 Hero, Saint, or Alchemist?
Are you more of a Knight, Saint, or Magician? How do you live your life… are you trying to fix problems, accept them, or harmonize them? Take a closer look at the how and the why you do what you do in the world! Alchemists choose to grow internally, while balancing and harmonizing with their external world. Listen in as we have a convo about the ease of rising above the suffering. And we tell a few jokes along the way. Laughing is not optional.
“Life invariably ends up delivering more good stuff than you could ever have imagined when you live life without what you call in Chinese Medicine…Rebellious Qi!”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- What is the Hero?
- The tendency for Woods to be the Hero at times.
- Using the Nine Palaces to understand life’s challenges.
- What is the Saint?
- The flow of life and the “Saint Trick”
- The “maybe” story.
- What is the Alchemist?
- External vs. Internal Alchemy.
- How do Confucianism, Buddhism, and Daoism differ on this level?
“Through acceptance the Saint surrenders to what is. So the Saints are perfectly okay with whatever comes. They don’t need to fight and struggle.”
“When confronted with a challenge or a struggle in life, it’s the Hero’s role to overcome these obstacles.“
“The Alchemists say even though it’s all an illusion, you’re here to experience the illusion in order to experience a personal transformation.”
“And we’re back to the game of transformation!!!”
Links in this Episode:
- Check out our new Patreon page! Join us and be a part of the family. We appreciate your support, which will help the Inspired Action Podcast grow! www.Patreon.com/InspiredAction
- The Course in Miracles and Marianne Williamson on The Course in Miracles
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)