075 What the $#@#%! are you waiting for? Finding your piece of peace.
What do you really want? How much of a sense of peace do you have today? This challenging time during the Coronavirus quarantine is causing many of us to feel the tug and pull of compulsive thinking, distractions, and discord. This episode is a moment of opportunity to start ending the suffering we are creating in ourselves by tending to our garden; the landscape that lies inside of us. Take a breath and turn on the light. Your story has already begun to change. Changes are afoot, a big foot!
“Can we be present with suffering without causing our own suffering…”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- You are already an enlightened being
- Bridging the gap between your current identity and enlightenment
- Working on your internal garden
- Qi Stagnation
- The change that is here, and the opportunity that lies within it
- Gaining presence in our lives
- Compulsive thinking and distractions
- The ability to be around suffering and not suffer
“We are taught to think enlightenment is only for people we call Buddhas. Everyone is already enlightened.”
“Are you running the obstacle to peace course? Tough Mudder… Climb the barbed wire of bad habits, go underneath the mud pit of laziness! If I had a little more time I’d think of some more.”
“Do you feel at home with yourself? Do you feel a sense of inner peace within? That little light we’re talking about, that’s the light you turn on in yourself, your own self-illumination. You can tell if you’re doing well if the other people around you are positively affected by your presence.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Watch Leta breakdown Gua Sha & Acupressure Points that help prevent the cold & flu: CLICK HERE
- If you would like to learn Gua Sha for self-care we have an in-depth on-line class for you. We also wrote a book. Here are the links…
We have an online class you can take it if you want to learn Gua Sha for yourself and your family. (It’s made specifically for self-care! For all our listeners, we have a very special $50 off coupon for you… CLICK HERE
For our book, The BIG “Little” Gua Sha Book, visit our publisher Web site to purchase one. Or you can get one on Amazon (especially, if you’re outside the US).
Tibetan Head Roll … Listen to Pod 21 for more information or check out: Healing Anxiety: A Tibetan Medicine Guide to Healing Anxiety, Stress, and PTSD by Dr. Mary Friedman Ryan.
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play).
Sign up for the Premium Content HERE
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)