Are you always living in Fear mode? Releasing fear in your life, Find your affirmations for your life, Listening to Abraham & Esther Hicks, Do you have a habit of the woulda-coulda-shoulda’s?
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
“When we’re behind that veil, we cannot act from inspiration. We’re always acting out of fear.”
“If 80 is the halfway point of your life, what would you do differently. “
“If you know that you are really dealing with fear in your life. The first step is acceptance. Accept where you are. You’re in fear, and that’s normal. We all have fear of the unknown.”
Start the journey today. Where does it all begin?
In this episode, we take a deeper dive into the Nine Stages of Alchemy, what they mean, and where to start the Alchemical Journey.
This is the initiation step. It’s parting the veil. The veil is covering the illusion of reality. The goal is disillusionment, seeing through that illusion of life. When we’re behind that veil, we cannot act from inspiration. We’re always acting out of fear.
The Nine Stages
Alchemy is about freedom. The Nine Stages are stages of development and increasing freedom, not a treatment.
- What inhibits you from being truly free in your life.
- Why do we feel like we can’t do something we want to do? It’s because we’re hooked into something. We can’t let it go.
- Clear the baggage of this lifetime plus anything you brought into this life from your parents or past lives.
- Release rebellious qi so you can stop fighting for your heart’s desire and start allowing it to be easy.
- Metaphorically fly in your life and live your full potential.
“Why do you have to complicate things with what-ifs and woulda-coulda-shoulda’s…”
“You actually have to take the blinders off your eyes that limit your perception of life. You have to open your mind and allow a truer life experience.”
Are you willing to change? Releasing fear of growth and change.
If you have fear deep down in your subconscious, it’s going to keep surfacing. And you need to address this before you move on.
Just be the watcher to shift the fear-based reality. Accept it, observe it and let safety into your life.
Abraham techniques — When you say I’m safe once, it doesn’t get to the deeper subconscious. When you say it at least 17 times, it can have a deep effect. It has to feel like a relief when you say it. It works a magic on you when it’s the right affirmation.
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential.
- Abraham techniques – Abraham affirmation techniques are powerful ways to create change in life. Abraham speaks to us through Esther Hicks.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle – learn to be the Watcher.