008 Be Like Lao Tzu | Detach and Let Go in Your Life
Are you hanging on to unhealthy emotions? Can you let go of your day? Do you meditate everyday? Do you feel like you are in a constant state of Anxiety or Depression? Learn more about flying in your life as we talk about the First Stage of Alchemy, Chinese Medicine, Motivational and Transformational mind, and Eckhart Tolle’s Power of Now.
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
This is a special episode that introduces and explains our first guided meditation, The Letting Go First Stage of Alchemy meditation.
To download the meditation, click here.
“If you’re hanging onto all of the good stuff, you really can’t fly in your life because it’s weighing you down… And this podcast is all about flying and living your life to its full potential and then you get your inspired action!”
Some of the concepts we cover are:
- Experiencing Emotions in the Now Moment
- Your emotions themselves are not bad if you allow yourself to feel them in the now moment.
- Eckhart Tolle being in the now moment–not trying to prevent something from happening and not trying to create something in that moment. Just being.
- Lao-Tzu and embracing your child-like mind.
- Sleeping like a baby with child-like innocence.
- How to do The Letting Go Meditation before you go to sleep.
Practice this meditation before going to sleep. You review your day, and let it go.
This simple meditation cleanses you and creates movement in your life.
You can download a guided Letting Go Meditation here.
“The more you can remember, the more attached you are to your life. The more you can let go, the more detached you can become.”
“You want to experience emotions because you want to be alive. But, they also can weigh you down if you hang onto them… You don’t want emotions to linger. They pull you down and cause anxiety and depression.”
“You can’t take those things you’re holding onto with you when you die. So then why hold onto them? If you let it go now, heaven can exist on earth.”
“You have to begin to let go of your day everyday… so when you wake and rise in the morning, are you free from yesterday?”
Links in this Episode:
- Download The Letting Go Meditation of the First Stage of Alchemy
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)