Earth Makes the World go’ round. Is the rest of the world depending on YOU? Are you a great listener?Are you the go-to problem solver in your circle? Do you like to take your time and think things through? Do you worry about your family and friends all the time? Do you own a poncho?
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
“If they can say to you, ‘You really understand me…’ That is one of the best things an Earth element person could ever want.”
In this Pod’s conversation, we talked about:
- Earth makes the world go round.
- The Harvest season — the fruits of our labor
- Supporting roles — psychology, healing, hospitality, philosophy, teachers
- Earth Hair Stylists — therapists with sharp objects
- Thoughtfulness – the gift of Earth
- Self-case is important: receiving without guilt and not getting disappointed in others.
- Problem solvers of the Elemental world.
- Earth people are the BEST listeners in the world…learn why
- Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Kristen Wiig, Kerry Washington, U2’s Bono, Micheal Franti, Christina Aguilera, Zachary Quinto, Javier Bardem, Eat Pray Love, Elizabeth Gilbert, Dr. Brené Brown, Carole King.
Do you own a poncho? How many do you have? We’d love to know! Respond to our survey or post a picture of your poncho at the Inspired Action Podcast Facebook Group as part of our “we love to laugh at the Five Elements”(https://www.facebook.com/groups/InspiredActionPodcast/).
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle
- The Energy of Love
- Javier Bardem in Eat Pray Love
- Carole King, I Feel the Earth Move
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)