036 Are You a Control-Freak or a Super-Freak? | Your Love Palace and the Five Elements
Love is in the air… are you feeling it? Learn about the Who, the What, and the Why in the Relationship palace. How does your Element affect your Relationship Palace in the 9 palaces. Are you getting what you need in the Love Department? Are you a giver or a taker? The Five Elements and how they relate to your relationships. The only person you can change is yourself.
“If you’re married to a zebra, don’t ask them to become a leopard. Learn to love the stripes.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- How the Five Elements relate to each other:
- Same/Same Relationships: Wood/Wood, Fire/Fire, Earth/Earth, Metal/Metal, Water/Water
- Nourishing Relationships: Wood/Fire, Fire/Earth, Earth/Metal, Metal/Water, Water/Wood
- Control Relationships: Earth/Water, Water/Fire, Fire/Metal, Metal/Wood, Wood/Earth
“One of you is more like a child. And the other of you plays more of a parental role. When the parent gets sick… the child totally freaks out. It doesn’t make sense. They’re not getting what they normally get.”
“These are the opposite attract relationships… they’re spicy, they’re hot! It’s very whoooo, exciting.”
“The only way they can take back control is through the insulting cycle… by insulting them. They bicker over every little thing… they’re having a control fight all the time.”
“Once you understand the energy dynamics and accept the fact that this is natural, this is life’s energy working in your relationship. Once you bring consciousness to that… you go, ‘Oh, I’m being insulting and mean to the person I love because I’m not getting what I need to explain to them across to them.’ And if the other person realizes that’s happening, they can work consciously to be a better communicator. These dynamics are present in every relationship.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle– The Five Elements primer – download the book below
- The Energy of Love– Love and The Five Elements
- Alchemy Healing Center
- Join our Facebook Group to see the Plant Energetics video that we talk about in this pod.
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)