The Home-Sweet-Home Palace. When we complete the Earth Palace of Home, our work in this lifetime is essentially done! This can take a lifetime to do, or not! It’s time to connect with the Divine in Pod 46 and see where you are in the 9 Palaces. Listen in to our conversation about life, love and some of our thoughts that make up the Home Palace. There’s no Palace like Home… There’s no Palace like Home… There’s no Palace like Home (clicking your heels is optional).
“Maybe we are really just travelers. This lifetime, this place on earth is just a trip. And when we die we get to go back to the real home.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- What happens when we complete the Home Palace?
- Why we’re all trying to get to the Home Palace
- Why Earths are always at the center of everything
- How Earths are so good at holding space for people
- Why every Palace is an Earth Palace
- Why this Palace has so much to do with your “mother”
- Who are the surrogates to the Divine?
- The Nine Heart Pains treatment
- Why the 9 Palaces could be called the 9 Challenges
- Why we would ever want to leave a perfect feeling of wholeness
“Home is our actual earth. All of us have a home here on earth, and that’s why we call it Mother Earth!”
“Home is where the heart is.”Proverb: Unknown Origin
“The Home Palace is a state of mind and a state of heart…it’s a state of spirit.”
Links in this Episode:
- Inspired Action on Instagram
- Inspired Action on Tune-In
- Games(Apps and Board Games): Parcheesi, Trivial Pursuit, Sorry, Monopoly, Life, Chutes and Ladders
The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)