Does Surrendering sound scary? Hard? Like something foreign to you? How can you learn to find forgiveness? How can you truly let go and become comfortable with any loss or regrets in your life? The 5th Daoist Virtue is Surrender, but we like to call it Acceptance (it sounds a little less scary and more peaceful!). Listen in as we discuss where to find Trust with a capital T… and here’s a little secret… it’s not where most people are looking.
“Letting go and let the water flow…”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Surrender vs. Acceptance
- Obsessive thinking
- Learning Trust but not Acceptance
- Finding forgiveness for those who have led you astray
- Getting comfortable with loss
- Trust with a capital T and where you can find it!
- Want to accept some homework? Think of something or someone you lost. Maybe you still have regrets. Imagine yourself accepting that loss. Imagine the hole in your heart filling up with something new!
“There’s not a single person you can trust in your life except you!”
“Flowing water is always refreshing everything around it. Think about it, stagnant water is disgusting and unwanted. Nobody wants a swamp… Well, wait a minute… Shrek was in a swamp. Ogres like swamps!”
“Even the losses are part of your journey. There’s a natural ebb and flow in your life. Something bad is often followed by something good. Can you trust that even the losses are part of your own journey, and you can surrender to that journey yourself? Wherever it takes you is exactly where you need to be.”
Links in this Episode:
- Check out our new Patreon page! Join us and be a part of the family. We appreciate your support, which will help the Inspired Action Podcast grow! www.Patreon.com/InspiredAction
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)