What do you want to be doing this time next year? Channel your inner groundhog or woodchuck and chuck out those old bad habits. Jump on the early Spring for motivation all year! Discover your virtues that are unique to you!
“Where do you want to be this time next year…”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The Year of the Rat! (Wood and Metal together)
- The conflict between Wood and Metal
- Wood Planning
- How to finally find balance in your life
- The 9 Palace domino effect
- An amazing vetting system for making decisions
- We talked about our Value Lists and how we made them!
- Using your “two words” to guide you this year
“We can solve our problems (challenges!) of the imbalance of the 9 Palaces from this system.”
“If you’re not happy about certain things in your life right now what are you gonna do about it? Where are you gonna be this time next year?”
“Go back to your main element to solve your challenges. If you’re really off, you’re trying to solve a challenge from another element that’s not the best part of you“
Links in this Episode:
- Time Management Episode
- The Nine Heart Pains Treatment
- Listen To “Dare To Lead” On Audible
- Buy “Dare To Lead” On Amazon
- Dare To Lead list of values
- Woodchuck Day
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)