Do you have an attraction to distraction? What is the role of entertainment in your life? How are you spending your free time? Billions of dollars are being spent just to get your attention! But not all distractions are evil… in fact some distractions that bring you laughter are even recommended for your Health Palace! Discover the redeeming values for you and your distractions. What can be eliminated, and what can be celebrated?!
“I promise you’ll have more fun doing vs. watching!”
- Your two value words
- How you are spending your free time
- The redeeming values within your distractions
- The criteria we use to disconnect
- The value of personal contact vs. virtual contact
- The role of entertainment in your life
- The benefits of laughter for your Health Palace
“Water people need to disconnect. So that’s why I’m saying sitting on the couch and being a couch potato is not always bad!”
“Why is entertainment there and what parts of it are positive? What parts can help you to pursue growth and being your authentic self. And what part of entertainment is a distraction that’s preventing you from growth and being your authentic self?”
“There are laughter groups that are part of healing communities. You know some people get together and call it laugh clubs.”
Links in this Episode:
- Time Management Episode
- Dare To Lead list of values
- The movie “Parasite”
- The movie “Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood”
- Laughter clubs – there are more than 6000 clubs worldwide!
- Laugh with Kathleen Madigan
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play).
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)