The Only Condition For Presence Is Love Itself… What is most important in your life? In this episode we take a different look at the COVID-19 Pandemic. Not one of fear, but one of presence. The ability to access the NOW moment. Most of us have never been given the opportunity to put ourselves first in our lifetime. We invite you to join us and discover what we can become and how much love we can feel.
“We’re coming back to what’s most important in our lives. We want to encourage everyone who’s listening to take a step back and just pause, just breathe.”
- The COVID-19 Pandemic
- What is most important in our lives?
- Putting yourself first
- The Wandering Daoists
- How the different Elemental Energetic types deal with all of this
- Where presence comes from
“Fear is the number one thing that takes us out of being present.”
“It’s not really that the now moment is powerful. It’s just that it’s where we should be. And the more time we spend in the now moment, the more enjoyment we feel in life.”
“If you take care of yourself, even just a little bit, you’re way more helpful to everyone else.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Watch Leta breakdown Gua Sha & Acupressure Points that help prevent the cold & flu: CLICK HERE
- If you would like to learn Gua Sha for self-care we have an in-depth on-line class for you. We also wrote a book. Here are the links…
We have an online class you can take it if you want to learn Gua Sha for yourself and your family. (It’s made specifically for self-care! For all our listeners, we have a very special $50 off coupon for you… CLICK HERE
Tibetan Head Roll … Listen to Pod 21 for more information or check out: Healing Anxiety: A Tibetan Medicine Guide to Healing Anxiety, Stress, and PTSD by Dr. Mary Friedman Ryan.
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play).
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)