077 If It Is Broke, No Worries… Just Fix It: Take the 9 Palaces Challenge!
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…but…what if something is broke? During these uncertain times, we’re all examining our lives. Put your Earth hat on because it’s a great time to analyze what’s working and what isn’t in your life. Embrace this time in your life, and maybe it’s time to make some changes in your 9 Palaces!
“I’ve been guilty of this so many times. I’ll just sweep that under the rug… got my blinders on… and it’s because I don’t want to take the effort it takes to fix it… but in the long run, how much harder has your life been because you didn’t fix it.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Examining our lives… what are we not in alignment with? What have we swept under the rug?
- Lockdown 2020 – what to do with this extra time? Examine your own life. What has and hasn’t been working?
- Take the 9 Palaces challenge:
- Reminder: Be gentle with yourself.
- Examine each Palace: Career, Relationship, Health, Wealth, Home, Travel, Children/Creativity, Wisdom, Prosperity
- Come back here tomorrow for the 9 Palaces spreadsheet!
“People are open to this idea. People are self-examining… People want to look at themselves for a change.”
“We’ve jumped off the hamster wheel.”
“What do you want your new normal to be?”
Links in this Episode:
- To help your Wei Qi system, watch this free video of Leta explaining Gua Sha & Acupressure Points that help prevent the cold & flu: CLICK HERE
- If you would like to learn Gua Sha for self-care we have an in-depth on-line class for you. We also wrote a book. Here are the links…
We have an online class you can take it if you want to learn Gua Sha for yourself and your family. (It’s made specifically for self-care! For all our listeners, we have a very special $50 off coupon for you… CLICK HERE
For our book, The BIG “Little” Gua Sha Book, visit our publisher Web site to purchase one. Or you can get one on Amazon (especially, if you’re outside the US).
Tibetan Head Roll … Listen to Pod 21 for more information or check out: Healing Anxiety: A Tibetan Medicine Guide to Healing Anxiety, Stress, and PTSD by Dr. Mary Friedman Ryan.
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play).
Sign up for the Premium Content HERE
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)