081 Change Your Mind as Your Mind Changes You
Are you too attached to your mental woobie blanket? Are you too rigid to know that you are too rigid?
“We are living as Alchemists in our own lives. As such, we always reserve the right to change our minds as our minds change us.“
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- We’re asking our minds to change. What is your mindset? Is it flexible or rigid?
- Alchemy is about radical transformation – a revolutionary mind. Challenging every belief in our belief system.
- The mystery – are you willing to take the step to look inside yourself?
- The unconscious fear behind the Nine Palaces
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – a roadmap to how to spiritually evolve as a human being
- Die before you die philosophy
- The Five Spirits – what happens when you die
- Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!
- When Fear governs our lives
- Wu Wei Wednesday on June 9th – continue the conversation!
“Alchemy is a revolution of your mind, instead of an evolution of your mind.”
“All they think about is dying, so they’re not really living.”
“Endings make space for new beginnings, so there’s no reason to fear death.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Wu Wei Wednesdays
- Ask Better Questions T-Shirt
- Email your questions and voice memos to Anything AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)