084 Ride the Wind Horse | How to Outsmart Your Own Mind
Get vigilant with your own mind and use your anxiety for good!
“Anxiety is such a buzz word right now… It’s this idea that we can take action to control our own minds and use this vigilance that anxiety requires to stop the negative self-talk.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The laws our minds operate under – negative laws, like nothing good comes to me
- Overstimulation of the mind and addictions
- Are your thoughts clean and clear?
- Who’s the Boss: Your mind or you?
- Steps to How to Outsmart Your Mind:
- Step One: Embracing Gentleness
- Step Two: Find False Premises
- Step Three: Make a list of false premises
- Step Four: Reverse the false premise
- Step Five: Make your mantra and repeating it
- The Ghost Points
“But positive thinking, as much as it’s been a mainstay for spiritual circles around the world, it’s that just think positive idea, and frankly, it’s almost impossible for many people to just think positive.”
“The mind is as fast as the wind, and in fact, the Tibetans often called uncontrolled thinking, the Wind Horse. They thought this Wind Horse would run around without reins while you the rider was just being thrown around and you had no control over your horse whatsoever… I think that’s technically the definition of anxiety.”
“We have such aggressive minds.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Master Alchemy Quest
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- Email your questions and voice memos to Anything AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)