017 Who’s on First, What’s on Second | What order are your Five Elements?
Your Five Elements and how to understand them better! Your greatest gifts can also be your worst nightmares. What’s on second is the Pod about your second “element” — the one that’s going to rescue you when you need it. Are you a whack-a-mole but whacking your own head? Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water but what order? What flavor of ice cream are you? Which toppings represent who you are? It’s not about being fake or phony; it’s about connecting with yourself to try and connect with someone else.
“Understanding The Five Elements in myself has been my number one growing edge for me in my life. Once I realized how the second and third works, I am not kidding you, it change my life entirely. And I completely also healed myself.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod’s conversation, we talked about:
- Putting the Five Elements into practice…
- Your Second Element rescues you…
- Wood second makes you more assertive and punchy…
- Fire second makes you more social and vulnerable…
- Earth second makes you more social and thoughtful…
- Metal second makes you quieter and respectful…
- Water second makes you powerful and unpredictable.
- Some Elements control other Elements…
- When your second Element controls your first…
“It’s like I was a whack-a-mole…except I was whacking my own head.”
“All elements are perfect just as they are. We want everyone to celebrate each of the elements.”
“It’s a way to work on your authentic self unapologetically, and also know when your element isn’t serving you, you can draw upon your other elements to help you out.”
“If you don’t understand that the rest of the world isn’t like you, then you can get yourself into trouble. So you have to step outside of your own box.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle
- The Energy of Love
- Visit InspiredActionPodcast.com for show notes.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)