Having any fun in your life? Are you Happy? What is Alchemy, Daoism, Wu Wei, The Five Elements? Ancient Wisdom explained for today.
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
“We’re hoping what inspires us will inspire you to take action, have fun, and be happier!”
In this first mini episode (000) of the Inspired Action Podcast, you can hear what you can expect from this new motivational, transformational podcast.
We will introduce you to a few of the many concepts that we will cover throughout this podcasting journey, including:
- Wu Wei
- The Five Elements
- The Nine Palaces
- The Thirteen Ghost Points
- Living and being Authentic in your life
- Becoming a Realized Human Being
- Creating Longevity for Your Life
- Balancing Time
- Moving and Fueling Your Body
- Putting FUN Back in Your Life
- Leta tells her story of eventually turning to Chinese Medicine after Western Medicine failed to “fix” her.
- Jaye tells her story of working in marketing and advertising before realizing there is more to life than success and money. It’s all about experiences.
- “It doesn’t really matter how much money you make, or how much success you find in your job, if you don’t have the key components which is happiness, love, spirituality, joy, bliss, whatever you want to call it, that’s really what life is about.”
- “Our mission in this podcast is to help you on your journey to living a more authentic existence.”
Mentioned in this mini-episode:
- Alchemy Healing Center – helping people live more authentic, happy, meaningful lives everyday
- The Thirteen Ghost Points – an ancient Chinese Medicine treatment for releasing whatever haunts you in your life
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential