Are you a Perpetual People Pleaser? Do you constantly fear getting your heart hurt? Are heart-to-heart connections what it’s all about for you? Can you see past your faults and only see the good in yourself? Is your heart open to those around you and to your self? Yes, to any of these could be a sign that you have the Fire Element (in the Five Elements) in your energetic make up. By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram “But enough about me. What about you? What do YOU think of me?” — CC Bloom, from the movie, Beaches In our conversation this episode, we talked about:
- The number 13 and disillusionment – Daoist concept.
- The Matrix movie’s “fake” life, sci-fi reference.
- Fire wants a heart-to-heart connection but are vulnerable to haters and mean people.
- Fires are People Pleasers.
- Fire has the Power of Persuasion.
- Fires can be the queens (and kings) of passive aggressive.
- Fire can find the silver lining in every cloud.
- Fire’s can have a high emotional intelligence.
- Easy to identify walk.
- Twinkle, twinkle eyes.
- Fire wants unconditional love.
Thought Quotes: “We think we’re living a very real life, but it’s actually an illusion. Disillusionment is seeing that everything in life is an illusion. This is a Daoist concept, and one that’s difficult to grasp for most people.“ “Mean people suck… I’m pretty sure a Fire person created that bumper sticker.” “The evolutionary path for Fire’s growth lies in realizing that your best friend is truly your self.” Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle
- The Energy of Love
- Beaches with Bette Midler
- The Maxtrix
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)
The post 013 Twinkle, Twinkle Little Fire Star | The Fire Five Element Pod appeared first on Inspired Action Podcast.