🌍 Dance like Shakira, Shakira and Experience the Magical Moves of Earth Music! 🎶
Are you passionate about music that carries a meaningful message? Does the rhythm of a sensual groove get you moving and keep you there? Explore the captivating melodies and infectious rhythms of Earth music that will make you dance from your core and set your hips swaying from side to side.
Earth music isn’t just about having a blast on the dance floor; it’s a genre that weaves together powerful messages, whether they’re political or deeply emotional, resonating with all of us.
Join us in the celebration of Earth music, where beats and lyrics come together to move your body and touch your heart. Let the beats move you, and let the lyrics inspire you. Don’t miss this extraordinary musical journey!
🎵 Feel the Earth’s Rhythm.
🌟 Dance to a Powerful Message.
🤗 Embrace the Music of the World.
Come groove with us and let Earth music elevate your soul. Your next dance adventure awaits! 💫🌏
“The song El Jefe, Shakira sings it with Fuerza Regida… Their voices are beautiful, but their message is like powerful in your face. It’s about the inequities between the wealthy and the poor. And Shakira wants to get to the truth. All Earths love to get to the truth, even if it hurts.”
- What is Earth music energetically? – Rhythmic and circular music
- Genres that tend to be more Earth – Folks, World (especially some African, Middle Eastern, and Latin), and some Disco
- Earth dancing – moving your hips side-to-side, getting into a repetitive rhythm, hands moving circularly through the air
- Earth singers: Shakira, Adele, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Norah Jones, Mary J Blige, Diana Ross, Donna Summer, Rachel Price, Bono, Bruce Springsteen, Peter Garbriel, Michael Franti, Jared Leto, Santana, Sam Cooke, Lionel Ritchie
- The Five types of voices: Why Earths have a signing voice
- How the second Element affects Earth music
“Earth music makes you want to move from your center. And that’s where all Earth people hold their energy–in their abdomen. So they move from that center from the gut outward and their hands also move outward circularly. So everything is circular when you’re dancing Earth.”
“So getting fired up is not the same as when wood gets pumped up, there’s a difference. So when you get pumped up… ‘I want to pump you up!’… it’s more like your fighting spirit is engaged, and if you’re pumped up and jumping, it’s more like an athletic event.”
Show website: InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Want to know more about the Elements? Our book “Connecting Your Circle: How the Five Elements can help you be a more authentic you” is available (FOR FREE) when you join our Alchemy Learning Center (clik the FREE ACCESS button). Plus there are a number of cool free videos and meditations.
Check out our online classes, books, and more… AlchemyLearningCenter.com