060 What’s your Attitude on Gratitude?
Are you grateful? Do you see the constant good in your life? What’s your attitude on gratitude? When an Earth is at their best, they are filled with gratitude and living in the season of never-ending-harvest! So start your morning routines, get out your journals, and begin moving towards the solution, not the problem!
“Stuckness is Suckness!”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The grateful 4’s and our morning routine
- An attitude of gratitude adjustment
- Finding mercy for yourself
- Harvest time of the year and the Earth Season
- The hedgehog and complaining
- The hedgehog challenge: can you stop complaining all day and be grateful for the things in your life?
“When you have gratitude you can have mercy on yourself.”
“A little bit of gratitude in your life is like plugging into an outlet.”
“You can find a hundred things to be grateful for about climate change, and I’m sure you can find a thousand things to complain about. Let’s focus on the hundred!”
Links in this Episode:
- The Secret Movie
- Abraham Hicks – She was in The Secret! Abraham affirmation techniques are powerful ways to create change in life. Abraham speaks to us through Esther Hicks.
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Bend It Like Beckham
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)