Embrace Alchemy and feel free to soar through your life.
“In the legend, Ge Hong and his wife Bao Gu disappeared in front of Ge Hong’s apprentices eyes and just left a pile of clothes behind… Clothes drop! I’m out!”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Join us for the episode that explains the Nine Stages of Alchemy:
- BaoPuZi, Master of Simplicity – by Ge Hong
- Enlightenment for Daoists
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – a roadmap
- The Nine Palaces
- Stage One – letting go of resistance to change
- Stage Two – the best protection is no protection
- Stage Three – letting go of the influence of past lives and ancestral lineage
- Stage Four – being like a child
- Stage Five – being the wise old person
- Stage Six – flying in your life!
- Last 3 stages of Alchemy — morphing, invisibility and walking through walls
“Each stage is a paradigm shift that alters your beliefs. Your perception of the current reality will be adjusted.”
“Because Alchemy asks you to walk through doors fearlessly —doors that open up new worlds, realities, perspectives, and even yourself.”
“You really need to go into the caves yourself, but not like a man-cave… with surround-sound and a Lazy-Boy… to do these upper stages of work.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Master Alchemy Quest
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)