Are you the little boat in the big sea? Have you ever been in-the-flow? Motivational people: Gandalf in LOTR, Lao Tsu, Zhuangzi, Kramer in Seinfeld (for his Wu Wei way of life), Eckhart Tolle (for being the Watcher).
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
“A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.” — Gandalf from the movie The Lord of the Rings
In episode 001 of the Inspired Action Podcast, we begin by creating a framework for this motivational podcast by introducing you to a number of Inspired Action concepts.
The only prerequisite to joining us on this alchemical journey is a desire for change and a transformational mindset.
The goal of this podcast is to help you learn to master your own life. We will talk about how to “Course the Wind” on the sea of life.
Some of the concepts we cover are:
- Becoming a Realized Human Being
- Becoming a Master/Wizard of your own life
- Wu Wei
- Being in the Zone or the Flow
- Becoming the watcher (Eckhart Tolle-style)
- Being an instrument of the divine
- The Five Elements, your energetic nature, and what makes you energetically reactive to the world
- “What are you waiting for? You can start the journey now. You don’t have to be miserable on the road to happiness. You can actually be happy while you’re trying to get happier.”
- “Wind is a metaphor for change. We want to be in control and in charge of where we are going in an easy way (not a forced way).”
- “The reason we chose the name Inspired Action is that when you self-cultivate, you begin to create the ability to be spontaneous in your life. What that really means is that all of your actions are not based on what your logical mind tells you to do (the “shoulds” that our society has us doing all the time). Rather… they’re inspired actions.”
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle