We think you’re perfect just the way you are. Mastering your Five Elements, your motivational energy, connecting your circle, understanding how energy rules the world.
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
“The part of you that you love about yourself, needs to learn how to love the part you hate about yourself.”
In episode 002 of the Inspired Action Podcast, we continue to build on the first episode… you are becoming the watcher or observer of you, and as the observer you can watch how you coexist with others in the world and particularly how you interact with those who are the same or different than you energetically.
This podcast is about becoming aware of your own energetic nature through the Five Elements of Chinese philosophy. The most important thing is to understand your true energetic nature.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The different types of energy or qi
- Yin and Yang energies
- The Five Elements and how they are useful in your life
- How to identify your own element
- The positive parts and challenges for each element
- The motivations for each Elemental Energy type
“Once you start to see this energy at work in your life, you are going to be blown away because it completely changes how you walk through your own life.”
- “You can forgive yourself for all the things you think are wrong about you.”
- “We think you’re perfect just the way you are. You don’t need to change. We just think you might not know that you’re perfect already.”
- “If your deep desire is to be yourself, you’re listening to the right podcast.”
- The Thirteen Ghost Points – an ancient Chinese Medicine treatment for releasing whatever haunts you in your life
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- The Energy of Love: Applying The Five Element to Turn Attraction into True Connection – the Five Elements and relationship by Leta Herman and Jaye McElroy
- Connecting Your Circle: How the Five Elements can help you be a more authentic you – the Five Elements and your authentic self by Leta Herman and Jaye McElroy
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Inner Circle