Are you just coasting in your life? Just going to work, coming home, eating food, watching TV and going to bed… Rinse and Repeat? Or… Are you COASTING and living the life you truly want where everything just lands in your lap? Easy. Stage One of Alchemy is about Creating Ease in your life. Stage Two of Alchemy is all about Letting Go of the baggage in your life. When you’re inspired to make these changes in your life, things will shift.
“If you’re on a road trip, what do you need? A road map. So let’s make a road map for everyone including ourselves so we know where we’re going… I think we have an idea of where we’re going, but you never know. We get good ideas. We get suggestions. We stop and think about things. It’s…a collaboration.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod’s conversation, we talked about:
- What we’ve done so far in the podcast
- Creating an energetic road map
- Transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2… When life feels easy, and you’ve given up the need to fight… it’s time to move onto Stage 2.
- If you’re still doing Stage 1, keep listening for motivation, so you can remember where you’re headed and there’s no rush
- Stage 2 is about dumping your bag of heart pains… letting them go.
- Not all elemental types can do traditional sitting meditation
- Your whole life could be good. The Life is Good the T-Shirt company is an Alchemical Company.
- Homework: no complaining for one hour. If you’re already doing that, let’s go for one day of no complaining, and when you master that, go for one week of no complaining. Observe those around you and see if they are complainers or supporters.
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle
- The Energy of Love
- Visit InspiredActionPodcast.com for show notes.
- Dao De Jing, by Lao Tzu, “Whether you read it or not, it should just be on your nightstand at least!” A great way to understand this book is by reading: Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao. Also available with our sponsor Audible and comes with a free trial here.
- Iliza Elder Millennial
- Abraham – flowing downstream. Abraham speaks to us through Esther Hicks.
- Jon Gabriel – weight isn’t necessary for protection
- Post a photo of your nightstand’s books to our Facebook group.
- If you’re not sure what element you area, write us, go on the Facebook group or send us a video of you walking (or your loved one). Have them walk slow and fast. If you’re shy, you can DM us through facebook or instagram, but if you don’t mind, we’d all appreciate you posting the video to the facebook group! We can all learn.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)