Meet your Oracle… it’s easier than you think! You have the answers inside of you. Five Elements, Five Spirits, Sacred Fire… Start to create your own retreat and do a vision quest with a sacred Fire. Ask yourself better questions – and get your own answers!
“All big decisions should be made at night during Wood time… 11:00 to 3:00 a.m.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod’s interview, we talked about:
- Meet Your Oracle: The spirit of the Wood Element (the Hun) is in charge of making decisions. Learn how to access it at night.
- Physical Fire (camp fire, fireplace, even candlelight) evokes your higher self. Learn how to create a sacred fire like the Huichol tradition.
- The Five Spirits: The Hun (your Oracle), The Shen (your Light), The Yi (your identity), The Po (your Instinct) and The Zhi (your Will).
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle – The Five Elements primer
- The Energy of Love – Love and The Five Elements.
- Plant Spirit Medicine – by Eliot Cowan
- Where to buy Copal if you don’t have a local store.
- Where to buy Cacao beans (we like these so we don’t end up eating all the Chocolate offerings!)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)