Do you have events, emotions, or feelings lingering from your younger years? How does that impact the way you move through the world today? Are you still carrying the pain? The first of the Thirteen Ghost points is all about what is your authentic door to the world. What are you showing the world? Has trauma changed the way you interface with those around you? Do you have a door with a peep hole and lots of deadbolts, or is your door blown off and letting just anyone or everyone in? Are you hooked into the past? Do you know the way out?
“Has life changed the true you? Have you deviated from your true nature? If you have, then the ghost points are about putting it back.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The Thirteen Ghost Points – a treatment that releases the skeletons in your closet. Doing the ghost points gives you a clean slate to start Alchemy.
- You don’t get hooked unless you have an opening.
- Ghost Palace – the first point. It’s about how you interface with the world.
- The door to you – what is your true door? Has trauma changed your door?
- Your Homework – sit or lie down and vibrate the point for about 20 minutes.
- The Heart needs to speak – write in your journal or talk to a friend about what comes up.
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle – The Five Elements primer
- The Energy of Love – Love and The Five Elements
- Alchemy Healing Center – https://AlchemyHealingCenter.com
- Join our Facebook Group
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)