Do you want an extra ordinary relationship? It’s all about loving yourself first. Better relationships start HERE.
“This is all about you. All capitals… Y-O-U!“
- Relationship with yourself – loving yourself
- Having a partner – romantic relationships. Are you happy in that relationship? Are you thriving or just surviving?
- Yes, I’m happy.
- Questioning it the whole time
- Shouldn’t be in my relationship but stay for the kids, money, etc.
- Looking for love: Manifest the person you really want. What Element do you want?
- Ho’opononpono – Advanced Forgiveness: Say this in your mind while thinking about your partner…
- I’m sorry
- Please forgive me
- Thank you
- I love you
- Phlegm – eating sugar allows you to stay in a difficult situation/relationship
- Make a list of the things you want to be different in your relationship in a positive statement.
- What’s your intimacy level?
- How is your communication?
- What’s your acceptance of each other’s foibles?
“If you’re not in a good place with yourself, it’s not going to go very well with someone else.”
“The number one thing that needs to happen is both people need to want to change, to make it work. If one is unwilling to change, it’s not going to work.”
“If you’re not the most exciting thing in your own life, that’s got to be looked at.”
“Once your spirit makes that decision not to stay, and you’re balling your eyes out, the decision is made. You can’t stay.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
- Connecting Your Circle– The Five Elements primer – download the book below
- The Energy of Love– Love and The Five Elements
- Imago Relationship Technique
- Alchemy Healing Center
- Join our Facebook Group to see the Plant Energetics video that we talk about in this pod.
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle: Get Our Book For Free
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)