Tap into your Wood Element (of the Five Elements) to stay healthy! Want to create consistent health in your life on a daily basis? This episode is a convo about the fundamental questions of “why” we get sick and the very first steps you can take to stop a cold in its tracks. Learn about multiple Acupressure “Cold Points” and the ancient healing art of Gua Sha. Start creating the uncommon cold in your life and feel great all year long!
“What if we gave each other permission to take time off from work and go have fun? Or go rest and sleep for no reason at all?”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- How to stay healthy every day–all year long.
- Think about heath on a daily basis by tapping into your Wood element.
- Acupressure techniques for preventing sickness
- Gua Sha scraping at the first signs of a cold
- The importance of taking “health days” to prevent sickness
- How resistance causes sickness
- How “phlegm” is actually a very good thing!
- Dealing with anger and letting go of the fight against sickness. That fight creates heat in your body!
“Unless you’re sick, if you’re not the Wood Element, first or second in your stack up, you don’t think about health as much. But if you’re Wood first or even second health is always on your mind, it is just the way they think.”
“I say Gua Sha has a short learning curve, but a lifetime to master it.”
Links in this Episode:
Stomach 9 for a sore throat
Small Intestine 18 for itchy nose, eyes, or mouth
Ren 22 – for beginnings of a cough
- Small Intestine 1 – Jing Well point for releasing the first stage of a cold
- Ceramic soup spoons
- Learn Gua Sha – online class
- The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)