Are you traveling or are you virtually traveling through social media, TV, or your computer? Do you want to travel more in your life? Do you have any adventure in your day-to-day life. It’s time to break your habitual tendencies and your adventure on! The Travel/Global/Adventure Palace is #6 of the Nine Palaces.
“Not all those who wander are lost.”J.R.R. Tolkien
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The Number 42 and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Boredom is not good. We need to jump into life.
- Challenge your habitual way of living.
- More and more people are fulfilling their travel palace through Instagram and TV. They’re not getting their butts off the couch.
- It’s a mindset. You can do an adventure at the grocery store.
- We’re all travelers. We are borrowing time. We’re visiting for a number of years and going back from whence we came from.
- Metal magic carpet ride.
- When we die, we get to go back home. This life is our trip.
- E.T. Phone home. Wizard of Oz… there’s no place like home. Click!
- Wood is in perpetual entrance. Every moment of every day is birth.
- Metal is thinking about death… going back from whence we came.
- Harold from Harold and Maude was trying to find Home with a capital H.
- Global Palace – traveling to another country was very rare in ancient times. It was about getting out of your little village to learn that we’re different but we all have similarities.
- If your Wealth Palace is limiting your Travel Palace, you can have adventures without needing money.
- Homework — Do something different every day. Something you don’t normally do. Do you feel free to travel? What’s holding you back? Do you feel stuck in a rut? Do you have a Global perspective on life? Make new friends… stretch yourself culturally. What would a sense of adventure in your life feel like?
“Travel takes you out of routine and invites you to try new things. The secret to staying young is to not live habitually.”
“Young people are spontaneous and exploring all sorts of things. As we age, we shut down to the newness.”
“We’re all travelers. We are borrowing time. We’re visiting for a number of years and going back from whence we came from.”
Links in this Episode:
- F.U.N. Spongebob song
- Vagabonding by Rolf Potts on Audible
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy – take you on a journey of self-cultivation with the goal of helping you truly fly in your life and live your full potential
Connecting Your Circle – The Five Elements primer
The Energy of Love – Love and The Five Elements
Alchemy Healing Center – https://AlchemyHealingCenter.com
The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)