When is the last time you gave yourself permission to be Creative? What is creative in your life today? Do you play in your life or just fulfill obligations? What is your legacy?
“It’s about making something from ourselves that we end up loving even more than ourselves because we created it… Those are our children, which can be our creative children.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- How this palace ties in with “The Zone,” or Wu Wei. The power of creative force…
- Why this is often the first Palace to get “the boot”
- The connection between the Metal Element and your legacy
- Why waiting for “the right time” to be creative or have children is not a great idea… How not following your creative urge can lead to illness
- How to give yourself permission to be creative
- Why adoption can also fulfill your creativity
- Being honest with your partner about wanting or not wanting children
- Homework: Take 15-20 minutes and do something creative. If you can’t think of something, think of things you used to like to do. Start doing what you used to love to do. Dust something off and pick it up, or start something new! Take time to play with your children.
Jaye: “Let’s go back to creativity and making babies! Bom chicka bow wooooowww.”
Jaye: “Look at Australia and New Zealand. Those Hobbits are really kicking it”
Leta: “I don’t think it’s just Hobbits that live there…”
Jaye: “Well you’re right there are Wizards too!”
Links in this Episode:
- Michael Moore Movie, Where To Invade Next
The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)