What’s the difference between being wealthy and prosperous? Pod 45 dives into the Fire Palace of Prosperity! Listen to find out why Billionaires are giving away half of their money, and how the circulation of money makes the universe go round.
“Be inspired and then be inspiring!”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The difference between being wealthy and prosperous
- Why Prosperity is about having MORE than enough
- How you can be prosperous with money, time, energy, love, and more!
- If your Prosperity Palace is not doing well, take a hard look at your other Palaces
- How it would feel to give away half of what you have
- How judgement can get in the way of our Prosperity: Giving without strings attached and the problem with giving without a heart connection
- Homework: Do you have enough money to pay your own bills? When is the last time you were debt free? Are you going on vacations or having any fun? When was the last time you had thoughts about sharing your resources with others? When was the last time you received something your didn’t expect with no strings attached?
Leta: “I was thinking about Billionaires these days. Many people just aren’t comfortable with making that much money.”
Jaye: “Yeah well I’d like to feel uncomfortable like that someday!”
“When all beings are at your disposal, we speak of knowing how.”Paraphrased from: Rooted in Spirit: The Heart of Chinese Medicine
Jaye: “If you don’t have the Prosperity Palace rocking or chugging along at some level, I really see a lot of the other Palaces that are struggling. Because you’re almost in a survival mode, you’re not in a giving mode. Your heart is not open. That’s why it’s the Fire Palace; it’s the heart. I think that it’s a really good way to get all of your Palaces going if you can look at the Prosperity Palace.”
Links in this Episode:
- Inspired Action on Instagram
- Inspired Action on Tune-In
- Inspired Action Journals (contact us to be a beta tester)
- Whack-A-Kitty video
The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)