What’s holding you back from a free heart and a pure heart? Be the observer of your heart and the tentacles that have taken hold. What triggers you on a daily basis? You may not be an Octopus, but you might have tentacles!
“Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.”— Eckhart Tolle
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Your “Kraken” Tentacles, and a few suggestions on what they might look like!
- A Free Heart and a Child-Like Mind
- The first four Tentacles that create a feeling of Lack
- Three more Tentacles that give you a false sense of Control
- How our Tentacles can turn our lives into an episode of “Hoarders”
- Heart-work: How do the Tentacles appear in your life? Learn to identify your Tentacles and what triggers you.
“There’s not a hierarchy of trauma.”
“We essentially create our own Tentacles. Because of our interpretation of what’s happening around us, it feels like it’s coming from the outside.”
“The challenge in life is to free yourself and come back to that child-like state.”
Links in this Episode:
The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)