Why is it so hard to become the BOSS of YOU? Where can you find your Authority? Authority is a Fire Virtue and everyone has Fire in them somewhere! Fires like to be perceived well by their peers and their community, so it can be hard to find their own Authority. If you’re having some Fire challenges, the solution may be to start being accountable to… yourself! Stop all the worrying and stresses and create the life you always dream about! Start, in the name of love! Listen in and join The Minority Who Have Authority!
“With Authority comes responsibility.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- What Fires really want!
- What Fires really hate!
- How to turn Morality into Authority
- What is the Supreme Controller
- The societal norms with children and Authority
- The serious side effects of worrying and the Health Palace
- The importance of accountability
- Authority Work: Are you willing to be the Authority of you? Do you trust you can be in control of your own life? And if you were what kind of life would you be living?
“When something takes charge of the being, we speak of the heart.”
“The vast majority of people are not being accountable to themselves.”
“I am safer by not worrying.”
Links in this Episode:
Underoos still exist! (although we are hoping for Captain Marvel – but Wonder Woman is okay too.)
- Abraham techniques – Abraham affirmation techniques are powerful ways to create change in life. Abraham speaks to us through Esther Hicks.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)