Do you put family first and yourself last? Does duty and your obligations zap your freedom to be yourself? Is Loyalty more important than your destiny? Listen in as we discuss the Metal Virtue of Forgiveness. Learn to Cultivate advanced forgiveness with Ho’oponopono and be FREE in your life.
“The virtue of Forgiveness is walking away without resentment.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The Metal Element is all about letting go!
- If Metals get tweaked, they can really hold a grudge for a long long time.
- Sometimes Metals really feel these duties to their families more than most of us.
- The virtue of Forgiveness is walking away without resentment.
- The benefit of cultivating your Forgiveness.
“If I said that to my parents… I don’t think they would have said, ‘Oh look how independent she is, what a great thinker, yay!’ I would have had to run and run fast.”
“Loyalty in many cases breeds resentment.”
“It’s family first above all else.”
Links in this Episode:
- Check out our new Patreon page! Join us and be a part of the family. We appreciate your support, which will help the Inspired Action Podcast grow! www.Patreon.com/InspiredAction
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)