Is self-cultivation something you’re thinking about or doing? Talking the talk and walking the walk is where we are heading with Season 4 – “All In!” Are you All In in your own life? Whether self-cultivation is now part of your day-to-day or not, we want to help jumpstart or reaffirm your journey!
“It’s a journey of one that you could bring your friends along with!”
- Types of Self-Cultivation
- Forms of movement or exercise (move the Chi!)
- Journaling or writing affirmations, gratitude, etc.
- Creative outlets for your body and mind
- And so many more
- Cultivating your own “garden”
- Making new habits and replacing old habits
- Time mismanagement
“If it feels like a chore why would you keep doing it?”
“New habits are super easy… it’s about replacing the old habits. That’s a little more challenging. The ones that are not serving you any longer.”
“Self-cultivation is taming that garden–tending it carefully so that it will bear fruit and sustenance. There’s nothing wrong with being a wild thing!
Links in this Episode:
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
Download the book for Free! To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle: Get Our Book For Free
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)