You are what you think! What is your identity? Are you really living the life you want? Do you have beliefs that are limiting your ability to create new healthy habits? Maybe it’s time to change your identity and stop trying to negotiate with yourself! Listen in as we talk about being All-In.
“You can’t change a habit until you change your identity.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Limiting Beliefs
- Leta’s story about coffee and Jaye’s story about sleep!
- How to form an identity, belief, and habit
- Thinking Brain vs. Reptilian Brain
- Accountability vs. self-accountability
- Baby-micro goals! Cute!
- How to reverse engineer what you want to achieve
“Heck I even had to take out the dog at 8:00 vs. 11:00. I even had to change my dog’s identity!”
“The way I understand it is–and I defer to any brain scientists out there–but the lower brain…”
“I’m sure there’s many of them listening to this podcast.”
“That may not be our demographic… we’re more the lazy lizard demographic.”
“If you can’t just dive in then you need to take that baby step. That little leap of faith, and then you’ll take that bigger leap on faith!”
“Yeah I like that, a baby step based on YOU.”
Links in this Episode:
- Check out our new Patreon page! Join us and be a part of the family. We appreciate your support, which will help the Inspired Action Podcast grow! www.Patreon.com/InspiredAction
- Abraham techniques – Abraham affirmation techniques are powerful ways to create change in life. Abraham speaks to us through Esther Hicks.
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play)
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)