071 The Joy of Movement (Part 1)
Do you love or dread exercising? You can find the joy in movement by doing whatever comes with ease. Learn how to move your Qi! Movement is something you can do everyday, and that’s all exercise is…movement! Did you know that certain movements are more fun for the different elemental types? Listen-in and learn more about the joy of movement!
“We’ve come to use this word exercise to describe movement, and it’s become this dreaded word.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In this Pod, we talked about:
- The dreaded word…exercise
- Movement for each Element
- Internal organs that benefit from different types of movement
- Pliability vs. Stretching vs. Flexiblity
- Finding joy in movement for Anyone
“During your exercise or right afterward do you smile to yourself and say I’m so glad I’m doing this, or I’m so glad I did it?”
“A forced thing is never a joyful thing.”
“Channel your inner Geko and strengthen those lungs!”
Links in this Episode:
- For more information on our Releasing Chaotic Energy and Intro to Alchemy classes, click HERE.
- For more information about Pliability exercises, read The TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance by Tom Brady
- For a well-rounded Sinew workout… T25 by Shaun T
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play).
Sign up for the Premium Content HERE
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)