Do you love or dread exercising? You can find the joy in movement by doing whatever comes with ease. Learn how to move your Qi! Movement is something you can do everyday, and that’s all exercise is…movement! Did you know that certain movements are more fun for the different elemental types? Listen-in and learn more about the joy of movement!
“We’ve come to use this word exercise to describe movement, and it’s become this dreaded word.”
- The dreaded word…exercise
- Movement for each Element
- Internal organs that benefit from different types of movement
- Pliability vs. Stretching vs. Flexiblity
- Finding joy in movement for Anyone
“During your exercise or right afterward do you smile to yourself and say I’m so glad I’m doing this, or I’m so glad I did it?”
“A forced thing is never a joyful thing.”
“Channel your inner Geko and strengthen those lungs!”
Links in this Episode:
- We recommend you learn Gua Sha. We have an on-line class for you. We also wrote a book. Here are the links…
We have an online class you can take it if you want to learn Gua Sha for yourself and your family. (It was made for practitioners, but works for everyone! For all our listeners, we have a very special 50% off rate for you… CLICK HERE: and use the special coupon code: INSPIREDACTION.
Tibetan Head Roll … Listen to Pod 21 for more information or check out: Healing Anxiety: A Tibetan Medicine Guide to Healing Anxiety, Stress, and PTSD by Dr. Mary Friedman Ryan.
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Get some very Inspiring Meditations on The Inspired Action Podcast App (available in iTunes store and Google Play).
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)