Wrapped up in the media frenzy? Has the Pandemic got you in a panic? Is life feeling too complicated. Embrace simplicity and release resistance so your qi doesn’t become offensive.
“This is about the role of our energetic defense mechanism…”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Energetic defense mechanism – “the best protection is no protection” – it’s about loving yourself so deeply, you feel invincible… you’re not putting up armor and unnecessary defenses
- The Wei Qi system – protective/defensive qi works autonomically
- Offensive qi – the immune system overreacting with resistance to change
- Argumentative people have offensive qi
- We want a balance of Wei qi, not too strong or not to weak
- How to find a harmony – to be awake but not alarmed… lesson the amount of worry
- Ge Hong and simplicity vs. complexity
- Internal, External and Constitutional challenges
- Chinese numerology – Numbers 1 through 4
“We need to examine ourselves and why we’re doing what we’re doing and how we feel about what we’re doing.”
“Don’t react. Stay calm. And know you have good defense, which is no defense..”
“If you’re fighting change because you like the previous situation… then tomorrow you’re trying to get your past to last forever… You don’t want change, you’re stuck.”
Links in this Episode:
- To help your Wei Qi system, watch this free video of Leta explaining Gua Sha & Acupressure Points that help prevent the cold & flu: CLICK HERE
- If you would like to learn Gua Sha for self-care we have an in-depth on-line class for you. We also wrote a book. Here are the links…
We have an online class you can take it if you want to learn Gua Sha for yourself and your family. (It’s made specifically for self-care! For all our listeners, we have a very special $50 off coupon for you… CLICK HERE
Tibetan Head Roll … Listen to Pod 21 for more information or check out: Healing Anxiety: A Tibetan Medicine Guide to Healing Anxiety, Stress, and PTSD by Dr. Mary Friedman Ryan.
- Email your questions and voice memos to Questions AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
To get your free PDF copy of Connecting Your Circle:
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)