Are you living your life to live or living to die? Listen in as we discuss the die before you die theory and more. This Daoist form of enlightenment is fascinating.
“The importance of immortality isn’t about living forever, it’s about the state of mind of not living to die. It’s about embracing the effervescence of your life, attempting to get back to the source of who you are, your spirit, and encountering that true essence deeply. That is the Daoist form of enlightenment.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Letting go at the end of the day and waking up like a child
- We are PAC-MEN on crack – we’re using ourselves up if we’re not in alignment
- The real L-Word – Longevity
- Transformers – The Yellow Emperor is the Bumble Bee Transformer
- Bao Gu, the wife of Ge Hong
- The grim reaper – your new BFF
- Opening your mind to an immortality mindset. Immortality as a way of life.
- Become your own nuclear reactor – engender yourself – become an immortal fetus – a rebirthing of yourself
- Become a sage – overcome life
- Shaking up the way we see ourselves
- Letting go of our habits, which make us old
- Seeing the world as magical as a child does
“Time is your friend not your enemy. Could you slow down and savor life?”
“Can you open your mind to living your life like there is no end to it. It’s the opposite of … living life like it’s your last day on earth.”
“This is about giving yourself an abundance of time and energy, like you’re immortal. “
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Wu Wei Wednesdays – listen to weekly events
- What If… T-Shirt
- Listen to The Letting Go Meditation
- Email your questions and voice memos to Anything AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)