Become the Sage and live free from the structure of society, like a child. Empty yourself of yourself and live curiously.
“What if the quality of life was to simplify the way we live. It’s like walking in the footsteps that are already there in front of you. That is called the Wu Wei, being in the zone, the present moment, you’re not trying to force it, it comes easy. It’s inspired.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In this Pod, we talked about:
- Walking in the Wu Wei footsteps that are already in front of you
- Wu Wei – act naturally, effortless action, or Inspired Action
- Trust with a capital T – It’s trust of all that is
- Become the sage, a wizard in your own life, master reality by allowing it to happen
- The way of the Dao is always on the side of good
- What is a sage like? How do they live and experience life?
- Living the master Jedi life
- Ding the Butcher – cutting without technically cutting anything
- Being curious about life, a series of ongoing curiosities
- The Six Harmonies – the six things you want as a human being, empty them and become nothingness
“Do we want to be the little boat on the sea being tossed this way and that, or do we want to have a rudder and a sail, a direction of where we want to go, maybe a compass, a feeling of purpose and accomplishment and completion of what we set out to do.”
“You don’t have to force it. You don’t have to think about it. When you’re in it, you’re in it.”
“It’s like a fish in the sea wondering what the stars in the sky are like. It can’t know. It can’t possibly know!”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- Wu Wei Wednesdays – listen to weekly events
- What If… T-Shirt
- Listen to The Letting Go Meditation
- Grogu – Baby Yoda on The Mandalorian
- Email your questions and voice memos to Anything AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)