Can you ask yourself what you REALLY want and not what everyone else wants you to want? The answer is not necessarily logical… it’s your heart’s desire.
“In the big scheme of things, Alchemy isn’t about what you truly want. It’s bigger than that. But it’s our wanting, our lusting, our striving that gets in the way of doing our Alchemy. So if we have that longing, it’s going to interfere with our ability to fly free in life.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
What do you REALLY want?
- The second step of Stage One of Alchemy – ask deeper questions – what do you REALLY want?
- What is your curriculum of this lifetime (the Nine Palaces)
- The story of meeting an immortal
- Asking the question without being influenced by your family, friends, coworkers or society in general
- What kinds of things does each Element want?
“The longing is really clinging to something that we can’t seem to fulfill.”
“It’s ironic actually that the thing we want most is best achieved when we stop wanting it so badly and start allowing it.”
“You can think of it as your destiny. You came to have the experience.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the Google Play Store!
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)