Is there more to life than this? If you want to ask yourself this question, then you may be an Alchemist. Discover why in this episode on asking this question means you’re stepping into the role of the Wizard.
“This is all about you embarking on your Alchemical journey… being a wizard means living limitless. Not even being limited by yourself, moving beyond yourself, beyond your habituated ways of reacting to the world and not being limited by who you are. It’s about being more than who you are, being open and flying free.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Becoming an Alchemical Wizard…
- Is this your time to pursue Alchemy?
- Do you want stability and the status quo or do you want transformational change and growth? Both are valid!
- BaoPuZi, Master of Simplicity – by Ge Hong
- The Nine Palaces – to learn more, check out our Understanding the Nine Palaces online class
- Groundhog Day (the movie)
- Our favorite wizards – Gandalf, Morgan le Fay, Dumbledore, Yoda, Glinda, and Samatha (Bewitched)
- Pixie Dust
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
“So for this week, it’s about asking yourself, ‘Is there more to life than this?'”
“It’s a willingness to first find your authentic self and then to let it go.”
“Part of being in the magic is not having to figure everything out. Part of it is trusting that if you step into Alchemy, the way will unfold for you.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Master Alchemy Quest
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)