Can you walk in the darkness without fear? Can your inner light illuminate your way in the darkness? What are your demons and crawly things in your own dark tunnel? When you Enter the Mystery Gate, you have to have the courage to walk into the unknown. You already have the light to shine your way–your inner light.
“Start the process of introspection, looking within yourself. Your body is your vehicle in this lifetime. Most of us are just conscious of what’s outside our vehicle. But the question is what’s inside our vehicle.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Hello darkness my old friend…
- Do you have enough courage to take steps int he darkness?
- Entering the mystery (Xuan = mysterious)
- The Nine Palaces – to learn more, check out our Understanding the Nine Palaces online class
- You’re the darkness. You’re the tunnel.
- Guided Stage One of Alchemy meditations available at: AlchemyLearningCenter.com
- You can turn around and go back. Be kind to yourself.
- There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
“What sparks your interest in Alchemy and Daoism is whatever speaks to your spirit.”
“When we begin to unravel our lives, we let go of the attachments and things we ‘thought’ were going to make us happy.”
“If you can access your spirit, then you become the beacon of light that lights up that cave.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Master Alchemy Quest
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)