089 Alchemy for Fire: Falling in Love with Yourself
Alchemy for Fire people is about recognizing that the best relationship of all is not the love of your life but being in love with yourself.
“You may be doing Alchemy to find that love of your life, or to heal the love you already have… but in the end it’s going to be because you want to love yourself.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
What do Woods fear?
- What are the monsters in the dark for Fire?
- Fear of facing your own self-deception and fear of being alone
- Fear of nobody loving the real me
“Ultimately the big monster was the fear of being ostracized.”
“Once you love yourself like that, then the love of your life will show up because anyone who loves themselves and life that much attracts wonderful people to them.”
“Fires are fundamentally optimistic, so they might have created a lot of stories to make the bad stuff seem better than it is.”
Links in this Episode:
- Thanks to our awesome listener – Hayes from West Virginia… here is the link to Jaye’s Fire song by the Ohio Players!
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the Google Play Store!
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)