Are your monsters your friends or foes? Alchemy for Metal people is like the children’s book Where the Wild Things Are… where the ultimate lesson is to not only confront your demons but to embrace them and be friends with them.
“Metals in general have a permeable boundary… meaning that things infiltrate their exterior really easily. We call this having clouds on the outside.”
- Metals are attracted to dark things… dark humor, the macabre, life after death.
- They’re easily affected by the outside world.
- They may have fear of being overtaken and lost.
- They’re fascinated with old things and history.
- Hang onto old hurts and potentially harboring anger.
- Forgiveness is the advanced virtue of Metal.
- Freedom is the goal.
“Harboring these gripes against people from your past ties you down. They’re shackles on your ankles. They’re the ballasts that keep you from flying on your magic carpet ride in life.There’s an innocence and wonder that belongs to Earth, and there’s this trust in goodness and truth.”
“Metal just wants to be free. Free to roam. Free to be who they truly are and not have to fit into society’s rules about social politeness and niceness.”
“Real forgiveness is truly letting go and, what’s even harder, truly forgetting.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the Google Play Store!
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)
The post 091 Hello Darkness My Old Friend: Alchemy for Metal appeared first on Inspired Action Podcast.