What do Waters really want? Ocean, tsunami, still pond, frozen water, stagnant swamp… or playing on the Slip-N-Slide! It’s all good! Waters want fun and intensity… and they want to matter.
“Waters inherently know they are here to experience the limited physical body within the unlimited universe.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
What does Water REALLY want?
- Water has the ability to shift between varying states of being, sometimes within a single day.
- Waters’ true nature best described as a state of stillness and movement happening simultaneously.
- Waters seek excitement and intensity; being able to really dive into things.
- Waters want experiences and adventures; this could mean traveling and exploring, or it could mean reading about the adventures of others.
- Waters are all about wisdom, getting to the deeper knowing that’s underneath the fabric of existence.
- Waters want to feel like their existence will matter; that somehow their presence here mattered.
- To answer the What Do I Really Want Question, Waters have to really get to Trust and this will bring them to the peace of mind in knowing that every next footstep is the right next footstep.
- Some Waters want their legacy to be teaching and imparting their wisdom to others, so that they can know that they really mattered.
“Waters are so great in emergency because they’ve got that ability to be really active on the outside but calm cucumbers on the inside.”
“Waters, more than any other element, are acutely aware of time. This drives them to make the best of their lives.”
“Each water has a different idea of what’s safe to do, but they like to push the edge of that.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- New classes on the Five Elements: Becoming an Alchemical Healer Series
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the Google Play Store!
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)