Leta and Jaye share their humor, fun and gratitude for creating 99 episodes and discuss Alchemy, the Five Elements, and the Nine Palaces.
“99 challenges…and a podcast ain’t one…with the attitude of gratitude.”
By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Wrapping up and recapping Season Five of the Podcast
- What is and what isn’t…Wu Wei?
- Uncovering your authentic self with a deeper understanding the Five Elements
- Daoism and the Curriculum of this Lifetime
- Exploring the Nine Palaces – seeking balance
- Understanding the effects of trauma – and how Alchemy can help
- The Nine Stages of Alchemy
- Sneak Peek at Season Six!
“Don’t get in the way of the Wu Wei!”
“Alchemy is about transforming yourself, and in order to do that, you need to love yourself. So much of what we’re talking about is baby steps.“
“Wu Wei is the idea of being inspired in every moment, to either take action, or not take action. Every footstep you take is the exact right one in front of you, and you’re so in tune with yourself and your destiny that your foot always lands in that perfect footstep.”
Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- New classes on the Five Elements: Becoming an Alchemical Healer Series
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the Google Play Store!
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Join Our Facebook Group
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.
Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)